Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Tatonka!>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where'd he disappear to?? Not seen him online for ages now.
Many come here, stop awhile and then fade away or move on, some lose interest others prefer a different type of structure, I miss Wet & Cold / Nemesis research badly and Invisibles in depth articles.
I was thinking that a while back. Same as the guy that owned a gym and supplement store, that had a team of people able to defend his stores. Where did he go?
(7 December 2012, 11:12)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking that a while back. Same as the guy that owned a gym and supplement store, that had a team of people able to defend his stores. Where did he go?

Back to the fantasy land he lives in Tongue

Bayonets on air rifles, fucking superb!!Rolleyes

(7 December 2012, 11:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Many come here, stop awhile and then fade away or move on, some lose interest others prefer a different type of structure, I miss Wet & Cold / Nemesis research badly and Invisibles in depth articles.

That's a point, yeah, where did those two escape too?? Huh
I was thinking about WnC a little while ago.

He had a lot of stuff going on back at home with family health issues.

I trust he'll be okay, but fear something tragic may have happened. Although, I pray it didn't.
i notice a lot of the original members have gone missing, TOF seems to have disappeared since she got back from America!!
She's still online now and again.

Always had awesome input.