Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Names for April Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We're in a sheep field (no sheep though unfortunately) so not entirely sure. Although with a couple of bits of wood or some hiking poles you'll be fine with a basha.
(8 April 2013, 11:41)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]We're in a sheep field (no sheep though unfortunately) so not entirely sure. Although with a couple of bits of wood or some hiking poles you'll be fine with a basha.

the sheep might not be in the field but watch out for sheep "currants" when you pitch your tents!Big GrinBig Grin
(8 April 2013, 11:41)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]We're in a sheep field (no sheep though unfortunately) so not entirely sure. Although with a couple of bits of wood or some hiking poles you'll be fine with a basha.

I'll be a kitten (p***y) and stick with a comfortable tent haha.
Well, the time is near! Everyone set for the weekend? Ongopongo is looking to come along too, so should be quite a few of us.
Unfortunately I'm unable to make it. Not only have I not been paid, im not getting paid either, and my day off on Friday has been cancelled as ive got plans to validate. Not happy
thats really crap BM hope you can get it sorted out
(11 April 2013, 12:06)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]thats really crap BM hope you can get it sorted out

I'm trying to pull something out of the bag, even if it means only getting there on Saturday afternoon for a night or two. Better than nowt. I'll know more tomorrow, so I'll update this thread when I have more info.

Everyone else better still go though!!
(11 April 2013, 12:08)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 April 2013, 12:06)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]thats really crap BM hope you can get it sorted out

I'm trying to pull something out of the bag, even if it means only getting there on Saturday afternoon for a night or two. Better than nowt. I'll know more tomorrow, so I'll update this thread when I have more info.

Everyone else better still go though!!

Well I'm just getting my gear together so I'll be heading down tomorrow hope to see you on Sat
hope to see you there on the saturday then mate, best of luck Smile
Hrusai, you do know we'll be going Saturday and back on Sunday, right?

You got a tent or a tarp or something like that?

No offence mate, but I'm bringing a 2 man tent for a 1 man S13 haha.
Sure do buddy, pm me the time and place you wanna pick me up and I'll be there Smile

I'll be bringing a tarp n bivvy bag, don't have a tent xD

I'dve been worried if you'd said a 2 man S13 xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8