Survival UK Forums

Full Version: WHAT ARE YOU DOING 21-12-2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well folks for one .....my BOV will be loaded and ready to rock n roll....just in case...not joking.....what you lot upto ? have you a plan in place ...or you gonna get caught on the hop...
maybe ?
The Winter Solstice 21st December 2012 I'll be doing pagan things like setting fire to wickermen and running around the woods naked with horns on my head.....and....stuff.....I haven't got time for Mayans and I hate their stupid panpipe music!Tongue
I may get caught on the hop but I am not going anywhere far from home or my kids' school.
I will be home just in case but I am working on the premise that nothing will happen and it will be a normal day that will pass with nothing world-changing happening. I will start my day as usual with my Generals, we will say our prayers as normal and have a nice walk to their school as usual.

Mayan prophecies be dammned! I am certainly not prepping for that but rather for the stupidity of the sheeple who are consumed with it but doing nothing for themselves or their loved ones.

(10 December 2012, 18:41)SealDriver Wrote: [ -> ]The Winter Solstice 21st December 2012 I'll be doing pagan things like setting fire to wickermen and running around the woods naked with horns on my head.....and....stuff.....I haven't got time for Mayans and I hate their stupid panpipe music!Tongue

The Mayans would be mortified to read this!!! Big Grin
It is just so dammned funny the way you said that about their music!

Brilliant!!! Big Grin
I'm gonna be off me head!
(10 December 2012, 18:53)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna be off me head!

Hmmmmmmmm...

Doing what, Hrusai, may I ask? Smile
the 21st is when we(me and OH) are having our Yule celebration and our Yule meal with her sister.
(10 December 2012, 18:55)Mandlaka Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmmmmmmmm...

whatever's floating around [Image: upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(10 December 2012, 19:01)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 December 2012, 18:55)Mandlaka Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmmmmmmmm...

whatever's floating around [Image: upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Wow!
That is a very exotic preference!

Tongue
Hrusai .....hope you not sniffing evostick .....you know it messes your hair up
(10 December 2012, 19:06)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Hrusai .....hope you not sniffing evostick .....you know it messes your hair up

WA not me hair! Sad...no evostick for me xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5