Survival UK Forums

Full Version: It’s Not Over – There’s Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That little voice whispering warnings is telling you something very important – it’s saying that things just aren’t right. Call it instinct, the voice of God, or a premonition – but listen and get prepared. Start right now. Even if you only have 2 weeks’ worth of food and water, that is two weeks that your family will not be hungry or thirsty. After Superstorm Sandy people were complaining that they hadn’t eaten after only two days.

Red more at pakalert press

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/26/...-prepping/
things havent been "alright" in this country since 1997 ( the year Tony B. Liar took over) and they havent improved with the current govt...more of the same!Big Grin anybody who hasnt started prepping yet: make it your new years resolution..".IN 2013 I WILL PREPARE"!!:Angel
Yeah I'm glad I started. It's a big financial undertaking when taken seriously which will be the only thing that slows me down. This time next year I'll hopefully feel prepped and more secure. Bugging in will be taking priority over bugginout.