Survival UK Forums

Full Version: UK sinks into moral decay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Interesting point about the US having a lower population density than the UK yet unable(no longer able!!!)to support nomadic bands of Obijwe/survivalists with BOBs.Suburban UK preppers/survivalists meanwhile inhabit a closeted,centrally-heated,internet-connected dreamworld far divorced from the harsh realities,but instead see themselves on their bug-out quadbike,crossbow slung over shoulder,and the sun's always shining...

Ojibwe!!!!!
i know someone who moved from the city to a small town who complained "i cant live here, there are no street lights!" other people who complain when the church bells ring, or a cock crows, or the cows pee in the field...these people dont last long and usually go back where they come from. most city people dont know how the countryside works, they dont even realise that without animals the countryside would quickly become overgrown and impassible, there was a survey done a while ago and many people couldnt identify which animal a joint of meat came from, if you ask most people where there food comes from they say"the supermarket", i once asked an assistant in a large city supermarket fish counter where the fish she was selling came from and got the answer" duh, the sea??" i dont believe your average city dweller would last long in the countryside in a SHTF event.
Zyklon B should be used like fly-spray thin the Tesco flock.
(8 January 2013, 15:26)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]Zyklon B should be used like fly-spray thin the Tesco flock.

a bit drastic dont you think?? i believe any SHTF event will "thin the herd" without us actually having to do anything, a serious event will probably result in mass suicides as the high earners cannot live without their lifestyle and creature comforts, the common herd will just die of stupidity!Big Grin
You will not need Zyklon B. or any other control agents to sooth your homicidal tendencies. Nature is waiting in the wings.

People spend way too much time worrying about "power outage" and petrol shortage due to their fear of losing comfort level. Loss of power at the pumping stations and filtration plants is the real worry. Disruption of the water supply will be the big killer.

Just imagine all your "council houses" with no operating toilets. Imangine all of the high class flats with no operating plumbing. Imagine all of suburbia with no running water.

Imagine London's 8 million people with no hygeine.

Within 5 days there will be pandemic waterborne illness debilitating the population due to drinking putrid water. As soon as the fecal/oral barrier is crossed in the water supply every waterborme illness one though disappeared in the 19th century will return. Cholera, botchalism, diptheria, typhoid, as well as the minor but dangerous illnesses every travler and camper guards against in the bush. This will add too the already stressed plumbing in every building and multiply the problem.

80% of the deaths world wide are due to waterborne disease.

The people in cities world wide might varry greatly in temperment, attitude and thought process, but all those cities share the same engineering systems and all those people have the same physiologies. A city in England is no different than a city in Canada, Australia, the U.S. or China.

If you shut off the power you make things rough. If you shut off or contaminate the water you make life impossible.
TB is a disease that was almost eradicated in this country, now due to ineffective screening of immigrants, in great swathes of the capital it is now back and in large numbers. when the power goes down and the toilets no longer flush, the last place any would wish to be is in one of our larger cities. add to that the street gangs, 170 street gangs in London alone, only recently a 17 year old was stabbed in my old home city and a 68 year old lady had her disabled vehicle torched outside her own front door, and thats NOW just wait until TSHTF!!
(8 January 2013, 16:47)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]You will not need Zyklon B. or any other control agents to sooth your homicidal tendencies. Nature is waiting in the wings.

People spend way too much time worrying about "power outage" and petrol shortage due to their fear of losing comfort level. Loss of power at the pumping stations and filtration plants is the real worry. Disruption of the water supply will be the big killer.

Just imagine all your "council houses" with no operating toilets. Imangine all of the high class flats with no operating plumbing. Imagine all of suburbia with no running water.

Imagine London's 8 million people with no hygeine.

Within 5 days there will be pandemic waterborne illness debilitating the population due to drinking putrid water. As soon as the fecal/oral barrier is crossed in the water supply every waterborme illness one though disappeared in the 19th century will return. Cholera, botchalism, diptheria, typhoid, as well as the minor but dangerous illnesses every travler and camper guards against in the bush. This will add too the already stressed plumbing in every building and multiply the problem.

80% of the deaths world wide are due to waterborne disease.

The people in cities world wide might varry greatly in temperment, attitude and thought process, but all those cities share the same engineering systems and all those people have the same physiologies. A city in England is no different than a city in Canada, Australia, the U.S. or China.

If you shut off the power you make things rough. If you shut off or contaminate the water you make life impossible.

Love it!!!Absolutely love it.No,I was just being mischievous.And anyway as far as I know Zyklon B is unweaponizable into aerosol form and why bother when there're modern nerve agents.
(8 January 2013, 17:55)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]Love it!!!Absolutely love it.No,I was just being mischievous.And anyway as far as I know Zyklon B is unweaponizable into aerosol form and why bother when there're modern nerve agents.

no need, just keep your head down when TS does eventually HTF, what with all the riots and violence, any survivors will commit suicide lemming like when they realise there is no food left for them.
Still rather like the idea of Zyklon B as a 'control agent'...
Many of the houses around here are still water fed by burns [ streams ] from on the hills,.. and many others have not had mains water for that long,...we fall into the last group,... but the settlement I live in still has the same burns that could still supply us with water if we needed them to.... water isnt a big problem here.

I can well understand the hell that a city would face if it ran out of clean water,..and of course people need water more than they do food.

I dont think there is any threat from something like Zyklon B,.. but there is a real threat of an EMP bomb attack which would do the job a whole lot better
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6