Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Last challenged yourself physically?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(7 January 2013, 23:00)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Several of the people I know who have given up have used the Electrofag route.

What is this SD?
Gold DoE practice. It was around 20k a day over hills, with everything but 4 days water on our backs. I left my water bottle on the minibus at day 3, and was so thirsty at one point that I was licking dew off plant stems. We all finished in the end though. My legs felt like they had steel rods in them by the end.
(8 January 2013, 08:44)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 January 2013, 23:00)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Several of the people I know who have given up have used the Electrofag route.

What is this SD?

look up ECIG will let you no

(8 January 2013, 10:09)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(8 January 2013, 08:44)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]

What is this SD?

look up ECIG will let you no

http://www.electronics-cigarette.co.uk/p...tarter_kit
i gave up smoking in 1995, mainly cos of the financial cost, woke up one day and said thats it-i am now a non smoker and just went cold turkey, its just a matter of will power, if people want to give up they will, if they dont they wont!Big Grin
we are planing to do the stop smoking thing too

me and the OH agreed had a chat on the way to the the station and the day for quitting is this Saturday

planning on going cold turkey ....should be fun with the little one running around
Those electronic tabs are interesting, see quite a few people with them now. They are also what caused the police to shut the motorway before the olympics as someone was having a cheeky puff with there head in a bag with a coat over there head and someone phoned it in
Good luck IKE. Hope it goes well.
(7 January 2013, 18:14)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick question.

In a SHTF situation your body will be pushed to it's limits.

When was the last time you pushed your limits and challenged yourself?

A long walk a few days ago and it hurt done the walk 3 weeks ago and was fine then how quick the fitness goes !
(8 January 2013, 14:20)David075 Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 January 2013, 18:14)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick question.

In a SHTF situation your body will be pushed to it's limits.

When was the last time you pushed your limits and challenged yourself?

A long walk a few days ago and it hurt done the walk 3 weeks ago and was fine then how quick the fitness goes !

Scarey isn't it?!?!?

On the same note, probably worthy of another thread, post SHTF, it's the travelling ones that will fare best! Those bugging in probably won't have a fitness regime.
Too long ago.

Roll on Spring Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4