Survival UK Forums

Full Version: HANDLES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why so many? Do you breed them? Any other birds?
Scythe13 is because 13 is a good number, better than 11 for sure!!!

Scythe because it separated the good and useful from the ground.

I like to think of it as a harvest, that my name is about harvesting, cultivating, growing, separating, and because it's sharp and fun to play with haha.
(10 January 2013, 20:56)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]and because it's sharp and fun to play with haha.

They also scare the Dickens out of old people Wink
(10 January 2013, 19:11)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]When I first Emailed you to join up,... I completely miss read your handle,.. I read it as `Skean dubh`..... which is Scots Gaelic for `Black Dagger`..... you must have though I was a nutter....Smile

Not a nutter. Thats what made we think of Skean. Skean Dude... So you got it right. I thought more people would get it right.
(10 January 2013, 22:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Thats what made we think of Skean. Skean Dude... So you got it right. I thought more people would get it right.

I just thought you spelt Sean wrong haha.
i thought you meant Skean Dhu as in the Scottish Knife!!
My comes from the name of our Woodland. Probably not great for opsec, but we don't have too much to hide.

However, I've recently discovered that the Urban Dictionary has a "tarrel" defined as one of those clusters of hair and s**t that you find stuck in your a*se, so I might have to change it!
(11 January 2013, 23:31)Tarrel Wrote: [ -> ]My comes from the name of our Woodland. Probably not great for opsec, but we don't have too much to hide.

However, I've recently discovered that the Urban Dictionary has a "tarrel" defined as one of those clusters of hair and s**t that you find stuck in your a*se, so I might have to change it!

we call them cleg nutsBig Grin
I am a bit of a History geek and have a soft spot for Ghengis and the boys, he wasn't bad, just missunderstood.
Pages: 1 2 3 4