Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Supermarket burger nah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(16 January 2013, 17:42)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Whats next my lidl pony?

nice one!!Big GrinBig Grin i'd eat horse meat given half the chance.
So would I, scary thing about the story is people are surprised about it, half the meat in supermarkets looks weird/nasty to me
(16 January 2013, 18:05)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]So would I, scary thing about the story is people are surprised about it, half the meat in supermarkets looks weird/nasty to me

yep, i know what you mean, its either processed..in that case you dont know whats in it, or if its straight lumps of meat...well the last time i ate supermarket meat it was all fat and gristle, we have for years bought all our meat from reputable LOCAL butchers, farm shops and farmers markets, that way you get to know the people, where it has come from and how it has been treated, i wouldnt eat supermarket meat these days even if they gave it away!
Tell, you Tesco's have no sense of humour.

Went up to the deli bit and asked for "half a kilo of the 3.10 at Kempton", pointing at the mince- not even a smile from the drone.

Right about the halal thing though, couldn't find a decent pork pie the last time I was in Aberdeen.

Wouldn't mind eating horse, had kangaroo once, suppose there'll be neigh difference.
In Germany Horse meat is very popular, I love both the Bratworst and the brocworst [sp ],... so for me its not the horse meat thats the problem, its the fact that people buy something and are getting something completely different that the problem,... I think there has to be a criminal intent here somewhere,..I dont believe 29% in a burger can be accidental
(16 January 2013, 20:40)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]In Germany Horse meat is very popular, I love both the Bratworst and the brocworst [sp ],... so for me its not the horse meat thats the problem, its the fact that people buy something and are getting something completely different that the problem,... I think there has to be a criminal intent here somewhere,..I dont believe 29% in a burger can be accidental

+1. I've eaten horse in Russia, and it was fine. But at least I knew what I was getting!
Pages: 1 2