Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The last train
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any one else remember tribe? New zealand based show were the adults had died leaving mad max style kids, all I remember is them make a sand filter to filter rain watet
saw a few episodes of it, they spent most of the time either argueing or having babies...or both!Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ORsA9Y3czs

Is this the last train that you mean?

Please note, I'm not recommending you watch everything on youtube without a TV license. You do need a TV license, and if you don't have one.....who gives a toss?
(Anyone like my legal disclaimer?)
isnt TV license only required for live broadcast meaning if you watch it on demand (without recording it) 1 second after broadcasts finished your not breaking rules. but if you watch it live on any device you are breaking rules.
(18 January 2013, 11:28)Tdvsko Wrote: [ -> ]isnt TV license only required for live broadcast meaning if you watch it on demand (without recording it) 1 second after broadcasts finished your not breaking rules. but if you watch it live on any device you are breaking rules.

They're changing that. If you have any equipment capable of watching live TV, then you're expected to get a TV license. As far as I'm concerned.....I don't.
The Last Train is undoubtably one of the worst acted programs I've ever seen!!!
We saw it on tv first time around and I have a dvd if anyone wants a copy.
Pages: 1 2