Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks for the welcome, Folks.

(19 January 2013, 00:49)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum.
I really want chickens

So, what's stopping you from getting a few hens? They are no trouble to keep and of course you get wonderfully fresh eggs.
Dont have the space for them, have a shared back yard Sad
(19 January 2013, 13:48)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Dont have the space for them, have a shared back yard Sad

Oh that's a real shame. Perhaps your neighbours might like to share a few chookies?
Wishfull thinking, I have a drug dealing granny as a neighbour
We have the space for chucks, and we once kept them, but I also like my garden, and the two didnt go together,... yes, I know we could pen them, but the softie that I am dont realy like doing that,..I would much prefer to see then wandering a bit
Hello and Welcome from Bracken in the HighlandsWink
(19 January 2013, 14:58)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Wishfull thinking, I have a drug dealing granny as a neighbour

well you can always get some weed!!Smile
(19 January 2013, 14:58)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Wishfull thinking, I have a drug dealing granny as a neighbour

Oh dear God! Forget the chickens and get a pitbull!

(19 January 2013, 21:17)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]We have the space for chucks, and we once kept them, but I also like my garden, and the two didnt go together,... yes, I know we could pen them, but the softie that I am dont realy like doing that,..I would much prefer to see then wandering a bit

I know what you mean. Ours our ex-battery hens and I like the idea of the little feathery things having a bit of a life. They free range in summer and garden with me when I can keep an eye on them. They are great for clearing bugs out of borders.
She doesnt have as many customers as she used to when I first moved in, but its like having a cctv camera that shouts, she chases any kids away from the steet. Still not an ideal chiice of neighbour
Hello and Welcome. There seems to be a growing female contingent so you should be OK here.
Pages: 1 2 3