Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Nuclear War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if anyone has seen, but sky news is reporting N.Korea is threatening to aim & launch nukes at USA.

BeardyMan, do you stock NBC suits Smile
(24 January 2013, 12:48)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if anyone has seen, but sky news is reporting N.Korea is threatening to aim & launch nukes at USA.

BeardyMan, do you stock NBC suits Smile

dont think they have any!!
They've already done a couple of nuke tests haven't they?
(24 January 2013, 13:00)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]They've already done a couple of nuke tests haven't they?

think that was lots and lots of TNT trying to piss us off
I dunno either way, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.
yeah think its one to keep a eye on
There pretty secretive, so I wouldnt put it past them owning a nuke, or dirty bomb.

Geordie been told theres a chuurch in cullecoats with a mile long tunnel/basement, not sure if its true. But im after a bol with a basement

http://news.sky.com/story/1042132/north-...imed-at-us

the comments are better than the dailyfails " North Korea has no real economy it relays on China This country that has the largest army in the world tests new missal technology and now its going Nuclear – It quite obvious China is funding and supporting N. Korea's behaviour – Korea's dictatorship is threatening World Peace and China is using it for its own goal of World Domination – The West needs to wake The Dogs of War are hungry and they want feed"
Do you know which church?
Unfortunatly not.
Pages: 1 2