Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Would Vitamin pills be a good thing to store?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As humans we certain vitamins to function and stay alive.
When the SHTF we won't be able to get certain vitamins such as vitamin C which comes from oranges, seeing these come from climates that don't exist in this country.
Would it be a good idea to store vitamins pills/supplements?
Most certainly, I have a large amounts of vitamims,... you are right, we might not always be able to eat as we do now, vitamins are going to be vital
yes very much so
vitamins and any other suppliments you care to think of, fish oil any others ?
I store multi vitamins and Cod liver oil capsules / chews, cant do any harm.
yep i have got a fair stock of them .
It is alway handy to have spare vitamins but remember people lived for thousand of years in the UK without supplimenting their food. Try and get your vitamins from natural sources. Vits don't last forever.
I take glucosamin when im labouring, my hands seize up if I dont
(2 February 2013, 18:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]It is alway handy to have spare vitamins but remember people lived for thousand of years in the UK without supplimenting their food. Try and get your vitamins from natural sources. Vits don't last forever.

Yes, and life expectancy was 35 and infant mortality was above 50% in the first year and 50% of the survivors did not make it to age 10.

Practally no one made it to 30 with any of their teeth.

Buy a lifetime supply.
None of them had the knowledge we have now and that is why we are prepping and that must include making sure we grow the right food. In the olden days only the poor died young. Look as the age of the titled class and the religious class. God didn't takle some of them for quite some time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5