Survival UK Forums

Full Version: We Are Being Manipulated. V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
P1 you final three words of post number ten are the most valuable words ever uttered on this forum " Makes you think....."
@P1
What term would you rather we know ourselves by?
how about "The Tribe"Big Grin
(3 February 2013, 13:48)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]how about "The Tribe"Big Grin

Imagine it, post SHTF "Hi, I'm a THE TRIBE. Are you TRIBE as well?" Haha, that would work. If they looked confused...shoot.
(3 February 2013, 14:40)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]

Imagine it, post SHTF "Hi, I'm a THE TRIBE. Are you TRIBE as well?" Haha, that would work. If they looked confused...shoot.

how about you come up with an idea then?
try the tax man?
no one likes them lol.
i think the whole self - suf thing will become harder as things get tough?
their will become a time when you have to stop some theif from taking you crop or shit, how far will you go if the rule of law is still there but the police can't be bothered to help?
every day i think about problems and try to find my answer and my preps and plans have changed?
i think being a raider thats well preped is my best answer?
but every ones different
(3 February 2013, 14:51)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

The Enlightened, haha.

I like the idea of being sheepdogs. But that does mean you have to save sheeple.

The Rebel Alliance....taken.
The SouthWest Militia.......inaccurate.

Readiers....as we're getting ready. But not everyone likes to read. Also, sounds weak when compared to Survivalist.

The Expectant.....Even better if you're pregnant haha.

The SDS....Like SAS or SBS, mixed with SD haha.

The S.UKers.......a bit homoerotic.

Patriots.....taken my J.W.Rawles, but a pretty good name, non-the-less.

For me, my favourite is MinuteMen. It's an American term, but still a good one. It's minute, as in time on a clock. Having said that, it doesn't encompass survival and prepping. It's just about standing up against what's wrong.

I'm all for preppers or survivalist, and just not telling anyone.
In good old Star Trek fashion,... `Make Ready`
Just watched the film source code, #spoiler alert!!!#

Its not a jihadist, its a survivalist nut job, doesnt say he is a survivalist, but makes a point of saying society needs a big kick up the arse and to be rebuilt
(3 February 2013, 15:14)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(3 February 2013, 14:51)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

The Enlightened, haha.

I like the idea of being sheepdogs. But that does mean you have to save sheeple.

The Rebel Alliance....taken.
The SouthWest Militia.......inaccurate.

Readiers....as we're getting ready. But not everyone likes to read. Also, sounds weak when compared to Survivalist.

The Expectant.....Even better if you're pregnant haha.

The SDS....Like SAS or SBS, mixed with SD haha.

The S.UKers.......a bit homoerotic.

Patriots.....taken my J.W.Rawles, but a pretty good name, non-the-less.

For me, my favourite is MinuteMen. It's an American term, but still a good one. It's minute, as in time on a clock. Having said that, it doesn't encompass survival and prepping. It's just about standing up against what's wrong.

I'm all for preppers or survivalist, and just not telling anyone.

The SS Tongue

Self Sufficients
Pages: 1 2 3