Survival UK Forums

Full Version: A sign of the times as to how bad the cities have got
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(3 February 2013, 19:37)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of the week, another person was stopped at the door with a knife looking for the same lad, he was also taken away by Police

I asked him about it last night, it seems it involved a girl and drugs,.... so its already happening

Thanks for the info HL, not suprised TBH.
I hate hearing things like that, so close to home. I can see it all over the place, a lot of the usual suspects seem to be getting rowdier and acting out, while the general public seem to be getting more ignorant.
The trouble makers in dunfermlin had probably escaped from newmills :p alot more goes in than is reported in the media
(3 February 2013, 19:37)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
(2 February 2013, 15:28)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]SO ask yourselves this, just how long before they decide they can run into your childrens school to kill one of their opponant gangs junior members,?

NR,... This is a bit of a coincidence,....

I have just got back home today, after spending a night with friends in Fife, he is a school teacher in Dunfirmline.

Only last week, there was an incident where a former pupil was running riot in the school looking for a serving pupil with a knife, he was apprehended

At the end of the week, another person was stopped at the door with a knife looking for the same lad, he was also taken away by Police

I asked him about it last night, it seems it involved a girl and drugs,.... so its already happening

it happened in 1995 rememberer the headmaster Philip Lawrence who was stabbed to death outside the gates of his school when he went to the aid of a pupil who was being attacked by a gang.
(3 February 2013, 11:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(3 February 2013, 01:18)Lancsprepper Wrote: [ -> ]The incidents the OP refers to are just more reasons why I would introduce a concealed carry permit (CCP) system in the UK.

I would not, the right to preserving your own life should not require any licence or CCP permit, I would never register myself with the state over my ownership of a gun if it was legal, I prefer simply not to have a gun than put my self on the states radar.

Our gun control laws were done illegally originally when a home sec decided of his own bat that Self Defence was no longer just cause for people to own a gun, BUT they did not stick with that cross the board ruling because they allowed government ministers to carry guns exactly for that reason.

Fair points
Pages: 1 2