Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Is this a weird coincidence or what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've only just noticed this.
Most of the worlds trouble spots are located on or around the tropic of cancer..
[Image: 1280px-World_map_with_tropic_of_cancer.jpg]

Weird or what?

Mexico, Korea, Mali Saudi, Sudan, border of India and Pakistan...
That is a weird coincidence, maybe.
Whats happening on that parallel that's affecting people so much?
Bali, Columbia, Nicaragua,Zimbabwe, Natal, SriLanka, Indonesia, Chechnia, Somalia, Iran, Beruit, Syria, Afghanistan etc have moved have they ? Smile

I geddit now, theres millions of people right around the world wondering who painted a 100 mile wide red line right through their countries Smile. You right though the warmer the region the more troublesome it tends to be, a mixute of climate, dense population, mixed cultures and ethnicities, limited resources etc is never a good thing.
Just a generalization I suppose, not geographically spot on.

Just seems funny how a lot of the naughty places are around that...red painted line....

Well, I thought it was strange anyway so poo poo you...TongueTongue

Prolly like you say though, limited resources etc...
No I actually think you make a valid point because in fact its also one of the areas that gets the most foreign aid from the west, but nothing ever improves , we pour in billions and it only generates more extremists.
Its the heat,.. the heat gets to them... Oh, and sand in between their toes
(4 February 2013, 12:25)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Its the heat,.. the heat gets to them... Oh, and sand in between their toes

TongueTongueTongueROTFLMAOTongueTongueTongue

IGNORE THE P AT THE FRONT, I WAS TOO BUSY LAUGHING TO TYPE PROPERLY...
(4 February 2013, 12:25)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and sand in between their toes

That's punishment for wearing flip-flops 24/7
I think the line is a little thin. Should cover most of Europe, China, Russia, Argentina, and pretty much every country.

One thing to consider is the density of nutrients on those areas. The heat around those regions is conducive toward the natural production of oil. Yes oil is found all around the world, but along that line, the density of oil fields is much greater. It's nothing magical, just simple science. Using heat to speed to hydrocarbon production process. Also, the increased swell of the earth around the equator could well cause increased pressure resulting in more oil. This is all theoretical, but based on sound principles of science.

One very interesting thought to reflect on, did the London riots stop because of the police, of because of a change in weather? Did the Greek riots stop because of police, or because of the unchanging weather, or did the riots/protests not really stop?

(4 February 2013, 13:44)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 February 2013, 12:25)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and sand in between their toes
That's punishment for wearing flip-flops 24/7
One word for that.....Australia. Oh wait, they're all criminals too haha.