Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Asteroid DA14 on 15th of Feb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if we could somehow steer it towards Parliament.....
Oh I wish, I truly do, Parliament or preferably the entire south east corner of the UK, the world would be so much better off.Smile

On a serious note I admit I have not got the foggiest idea what to do if a survival impact occured cos of the various air and ground based shockwaves are supposed to be immense !!!
I think its too small to do to much damage.
Well unless it lands on or near your house....

I quote "same approximate realm as the Tunguska comet (which, actually, might have been an asteroid instead). It would not destroy Earth, but it could flatten a city".

Bit like artillery or large moab's me thinks...

As long as your nowhere near the landing site you'll be ok.
Millions of preppers and astronomers walking into lamp posts on the 15th I reckon
I've done that before now... it hurts.... and boy do the kids laugh....TongueTongueTongue

Most folks recon a land impact from any celestial body would be very unlikely as we're mainly a water planet with a bit of land...
Still...
Bit of inconvienience if it landed anywhere near I suppose, not much else... my brat would love it if it landed on his school.