Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Note the Rifle of choice you peasants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes this lady has impeccable taste in her choice of rifle for bumping off Assads troops, no poxy girly 5.56 junk this women goes 7.62 FN Fal SLR the rifle of the gods. Smile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2K2jmUJ1S
Showing her face in the news clip was one of the most foolish things I have seen of late.
I always thought that the SLR was a better weapon than the SA80
Shame we don't sell them at Tesco or Asda. Would well get me a few of them haha.
(5 February 2013, 22:49)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought that the SLR was a better weapon than the SA80

Second that Highlander
(5 February 2013, 22:49)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought that the SLR was a better weapon than the SA80

Ditto I've been issued with both , gimme the L1A1 any time, hit the Ruskies 200 yards before they can hit us then run away. I broke an early L85A1 I ripped the cocking handle out cos the role pin broke.
SLR any day of the week.
SA80 is a girly weapon for girlies.
I noted with a wry grin and a sense of smug I told ya so-ness when the Yanks and Brits invaded Afghanistan and almost immediately sent home for 7.62 mm weapons like the M14 which the yanks had to pull out of mothballs to issue,the M4s and L85 were not up to the job of taking on Taliban up in the nills with 7.62 x 39 Ak 47s
always loved the l1a1 , kept mine right up to 2000 when i was forced to replace it with the L115A3 which is a fantastic weapon but not a fn fal!!
I remember recently watching an Al Jazeera programme about the Afghan army, and how they hate using the AR15/m16?, one officer said it was hopeless in the Afghan war as it was too unreliable and did not have the power to stop enemy soldiers as the AK47/74 did. He then proceeded to prove his point by trying to fire a full magazine, and it stopped twice, and this was with the correct cleaning and usage instructions given by the US advisors.
Pages: 1 2