Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Most Important Topic For 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Geoengineering

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DONT BELIEVE GOVERNMENTS ARE SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS AND USING HAARP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...lgPGdgBTaY#!
(10 February 2013, 14:06)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Geoengineering

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DONT BELIEVE GOVERNMENTS ARE SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS AND USING HAARP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...lgPGdgBTaY#!

I remember watching vapour trails in the sky when I was a kid playing outside.

How do you tell the difference between a chem trail and a vapour trail?
Whats haarp?
Ditto last 2 replies!!
Apparently vapor trails are thin and fairly crisp, whereas geo-engineering chem-trails (stuff sprayed from planes) spreads out massively, alters the color of the sunset and hangs in the air like a haze.
Harp is a microwave emmiting device in various parts of the country that they use to heat the atmosphere.
cant say i've ever seen either down this way, get some vapour trails but not very much, what we do get is military helicopters practise flying between Exmoor and Dartmoor and over towards the coast, low flying too.
(10 February 2013, 15:24)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently vapor trails are thin and fairly crisp, whereas geo-engineering chem-trails (stuff sprayed from planes) spreads out massively, alters the color of the sunset and hangs in the air like a haze.

Apparently!...But not definitely . Alters the colour of the sunset and hangs in the air like a haze? Sounds like every day pollution,
I'm not convinced so I'll opt out of further discussion on this one.
I am not convinced either, I watched vapor trails when I was a kid,.. and they can spread out a great deal,... its the wind that will determine if a vapor trail spreads or not

On a clear blue summers day the sky can be streamed with vapor trails up here, and there is no reason for it this far north,...I think it is just aircraft vapor, the clearer the sky the more trails you see as aircraft stack up at different heights
Disperal rates for effective NBC contamination were usually under 1000 feet when I was soldiering, In Germany during the CW we were told we could almost certainly expect chem and bio weapons atacks from soviet ground attack aircraft and they would be hard to spot and hit cos they had to fly very low for the agents to disperse properly and effectively. But thats 30 years ago.