Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Horse meat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(13 February 2013, 11:08)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Bd
If you think cows arent drugged with all sorts of crap your sadly mistaken...
ask any cattle vet...
[/quote]

i think your thinking about DAIRY cattle, they dont normally enter the food chain.
Take chicken breast for example... Some are pumped with water ( and god knows what else ) to make them look fatter and why are they shiny? Gawd knows what they are fed on to make them fatter more quickly....What chems are in the chicken feed? I'm not 100% sure if they have salmonella injections or if that's just egg layers?
(13 February 2013, 11:40)Prepaday Wrote: [ -> ]Take chicken breast for example... Some are pumped with water ( and god knows what else ) to make them look fatter and why are they shiny? Gawd knows what they are fed on to make them fatter more quickly....What chems are in the chicken feed? I'm not 100% sure if they have salmonella injections or if that's just egg layers?

Half the womens breasts around here are injected with silcone and their faces with Botox.!! Nothing is natural any more

(13 February 2013, 11:13)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
ask any cattle vet...

[/quote]

Stoned cows, now there is a sight I want to see Moooooooomaaaaan !!!

So pleased we only feed the kids organic meat from local sources !!!

Pssst wanna buy some cheap beef, I've got T Boned gill and Aberdeen Angus swim bladder going cheap
(13 February 2013, 11:40)Prepaday Wrote: [ -> ]Take chicken breast for example... Some are pumped with water ( and god knows what else ) to make them look fatter and why are they shiny? Gawd knows what they are fed on to make them fatter more quickly....What chems are in the chicken feed? I'm not 100% sure if they have salmonella injections or if that's just egg layers?

yep, thats your commercial chicken for you, thousands of them crammed into a barn no room to move around, now you know why i buy my meat from local smallholders!Big Grin
(13 February 2013, 11:08)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 February 2013, 00:05)bowdrill Wrote: [ -> ]It's not the horse meat that's the bother u pay for beef then that's what u should have
And how many horses have had drugs in them I think it's bute or something like that ?
And it ain't no good to humans
And it don't always go down on there paper work that they have had drugs I no that for a fact

Bd
ask any cattle vet...

i know they are ???? im saying the stuff thats pumped into horses aint no good to us and we dont no if it is in the system (not saying the other crap in cattle is any good either ) thats why i dont eat super market crap i eat what i shoot much safer

bd

even beef will have water added to it and bacon all the white stuff in the frying pan is and just look at how much it shrinks ???

bd
(13 February 2013, 11:13)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
ask any cattle vet...

i think your thinking about DAIRY cattle, they dont normally enter the food chain.
[/quote]
Youd be surprised B.P. farmers tell all sorts of fibs...
the slaughter house where I worked frequently had ex dairy cows...
bad milkers see...
Theres allsorts goes on behind closed doors
The problem with horsemeat is that it may contain Bute, or phenylbutazone which is an NSAID used to treat inflammation in horses. It is usually used in the short term to treat problems like laminitis or tendonitis. Used long term it can cause ulcers, kidney problems and bleeding in horses.

In humans Bute is regarded as a carcinogen and can cause bone marrow loss and anaemia. The problem in the current "crisis" is that many of the horses used for meat have not been traceable and there is therefore no record as to how much Bute, or other drugs, have been used, and therefore could be in the horsemeat.

Not a good situation for anyone to contemplate.
(13 February 2013, 21:15)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Youd be surprised B.P. farmers tell all sorts of fibs...
the slaughter house where I worked frequently had ex dairy cows...
bad milkers see...
Theres allsorts goes on behind closed doors

the meat you buy in butchers or even supermarkets is UNDER 30months old, anything older than that HAS to go for pet food.
Pages: 1 2