Survival UK Forums

Full Version: More Good Press
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A drug dealer who had some supplies for bugging out at a moments notice I wouldn't call him a prepper but that's the media for you.
How long will it be before a "prepper" goes on the rampage i can already see the demonization
seems it was mostly guns and ammo...i didnt see any mention of FOOD!Big Grin
A drug dealer, with supplies for him to be able to escape, should plot come looking.....sounds like a smart drug dealer, but not a prepper.
dude he is going to the nick for ever ,with that lot good buy sleep well pal
What exactly is he if not prepared. That makes him a prepper in my book. Not the same as us because he was prepared for something different but from what I can see most of us are prepared for different things.
It doesn't really matter if he was a prepper or not, nor what he was prepping for,... its all about the bad press,... not that even bad press worries me unduly, but it would be nice to see prepping become more exceptable,...

we might just get huge prepping malls like in America,.... Smile
The best press you will ever get is on this site. In the meantime, just lie low and keep a low profile. Kenneth Eames.
If he was truly prepared to do anything more than survive a week or two without resorting to preying on others he would have had less guns more groceries. So a pseudoprepper if anything.
Pages: 1 2