Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Worth Fighting For?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(14 February 2013, 12:28)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]makes it easy to control pal

yep, i've always thought "sheeple" described them to a T!Big Grin
The British peoples "rights" have been eroded by a process of sustained parliamentary assault, and a concerted effort to homogenise the population through state education. Our ancient laws and customs have been replaced by Acts of parliament giving our elected leaders the power to make their own laws, instead of being the custodians of the peoples laws. It may surprise some that we have a constitution written in 1688 that acknowledges the right of every man to keep and bear arms for the protection of the realm and ones life and property. However for Tyranny to masquerade as Democracy you have to disarm the people and make them reliant on the state for their protection, this is the stage we are at now. The vast majority of the population are content with this existence, as people like rivers take the path of least resistence and ignorance is bliss. All societies based on this model have failed, but it doesn't start to happen until the majority of the population wake up and start to resist, people may be Sheep, but once the herd loses its fear of the Shephard and his Dogs it is unstoppable. The only course of action left to the state is to implement more draconian laws under the guise of protecting your "rights" from imagined enemies, whilst all the time scheming to control every aspect of the peoples lives. This aspect of states starts to happen when the state itself realises that the population is starting to become aware to their intentions. This is very much like the present situation. There is a huge upsurge in websites discussing Democracy, Libertarianism and freedom from all countries of the World and it is getting bigger by the day. TPTB know this and the only weapon they have is the ability to make more self serving laws to inhibit the people from throwing off their shackles. I am a hundred percent certain that a mass uprising will happen as my studies show me that you only have to look to the past history of our cultures to realise that it is inevitable. The only question is when? it would be a brave person to predict such an event and I will not do so, but I do get the feeling "the times they are a changing"
You only loose your freedoms if you subscribe to the laws imposed. Nothing has changed for me, and nothing will.
roll on the revolution??Big Grin
Just watched Ed Moribunds latest answer to fixing the nation on the bbc, Yup MORE taxation
(14 February 2013, 12:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched Ed Moribunds latest answer to fixing the nation on the bbc, Yup MORE taxation

every time i see him on tv i think "Mr Bean!"Big GrinBig Grin
(14 February 2013, 08:56)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]unlike places like America didn't have a lot to protest about,...so we got used to it, when changes started to come about, they were not sudden changes like the gun law in the US right now,.. they were a lot more suttle, so laws were excepted

As a nation, we have so much to protest about though.

Sudden gun laws, like after Dunnblane, would have been protested in other countries (like they are in America). The Air Rifle law coming into place at the moment, is a pretty unsubtle one too.

I think you're right about our overwhelming complacency to just accept the card we're dealt.

Any yet students manage to protest on a yearly basis. There was those tent cities going up on public property (the Occupy, movement).
(14 February 2013, 15:41)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]... yet students manage to protest on a yearly basis ...

Yup, they do protest. Then they get photographed, some arrested, assaulted, harrassed and even imprisoned.

Better to just do your own thing, ignoring the "laws" passed. As long as your "moral compass" is pointing in the right direction it's highly unlikely you'll do anything that will ping you up on anyone's radar. Leave the masses to rise up - I'll just go further underground
(14 February 2013, 15:51)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]it's highly unlikely you'll do anything that will ping you up on anyone's radar. Leave the masses to rise up - I'll just go further underground

good advice that!Big Grin
At the end of the day, we all Have to stand up...be counted...just say NO enough..the trouble with this (THE ONLY REAL WAY ) humans think in single mode terms and not of a true force as a whole group...what we are up against is the establishment and controled media..even so....even these formidible forces can be overcome if we remain as one
Pages: 1 2 3