Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Probably nothing, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really want to check something out.

The meteor storm is my reason to ask.

Has anyone else found their satnav playing up?

My Android phone says in in Asaka in Japan! Possible satnav sat damage? I'm expecting broken phone, but just thought I'd put it out for people to check.
NO problems here S13
s13 problems were expected with sat nav as it crossed the satellite paths , mobile irrelevant as they use land mast :-)
(15 February 2013, 21:51)Shaysdad99 Wrote: [ -> ]s13 problems were expected with sat nav as it crossed the satellite paths , mobile irrelevant as they use land mast :-)

Broken phone it is then.

Thanks.
no ! try doing a hard reset on phone and wait for it to re-align with satellites may work

your phone would use satellites for maps and mast for communication hence i didnt read your post properly and gave wrong info , a reset so you can re-align is all thats needed
Probably your misus reprogrammed it trying to get rid of you for a few days.
(15 February 2013, 22:29)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Probably your misus reprogrammed it trying to get rid of you for a few days.

Wouldn't be the first time haha
dont use sat navs, cant abide the things, we use old fashioned things their called...maps!!Big Grin
(16 February 2013, 11:01)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]dont use sat navs, cant abide the things, we use old fashioned things their called...maps!!Big Grin

maps? oh yeah them flappy things Big Grin no dont own a satnv pal i do use maps
The key is to get a good sat nav,.. and have the best of both worlds,..I have a great sat nav, that's never let me down,... but I also have maps if need be
Pages: 1 2