Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Peterborough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
from one newbie to another welcome.
Hello and welcome from East Yorkshire, enjoy the forum and get stuck in!!!
Welcome Peterborough
hello from Lancashire
welcome from south wales
Welcome from Northumberland Smile
Welcome to the forum from the Scottish Highlands
The world is in crazy mode, money troubles, war mongering and mother nature bitch slapping and sucker punching when she feels fit. I am trying to wake people up but its bloody hard work. I find myself nutting a wall and its starting to hurt so i came to this site to find sanity and some headache tablets please tell me i am amounst wall butters and dam decent wide awake folk. Ta very much
The `sheeple` don't want to know whats going on, we have been suppressed as a nation a lot over the years, and most people want to believe that the `powers that be` will give aid in any situation that ever arrives.

Its a hard job trying to wake people up without looking like a complete idiot
Wotcha..... from the north west...maybe...

Anyway, I don't bother trying to wake anybody up, pointless I've found and as you said leads to frustration.

Make sure though you don't tell anybody of your preps, they may not be interested now but they'll certainly remember post shtf...

I used to bunk off school in the arndale in Peterborough, I used to go to Bourne secondary school, Its changed its name now to manning I think.

We used to live in Morton, I used to hang about in Bourne woods all the time....

Wow there was a lot of " I used" in there....
Pages: 1 2 3