Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Would They Do That
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watched Doomsday last night where an infection spreads through scotland and the goverment build a new hadrians wall to isolate them and leave them to die !

Got me thinking would our goverment really do that and after 2 seconds i thought of course they would !
(16 February 2013, 10:28)Shaysdad99 Wrote: [ -> ]Watched Doomsday last night where an infection spreads through scotland and the goverment build a new hadrians wall to isolate them and leave them to die !

Got me thinking would our goverment really do that and after 2 seconds i thought of course they would !

Yep they really dont give a shit about us
if it could be done then yes no prob
I believe they would do it. It'll be for our "protection".
i'd rather they left us to get on with it than start herding us into concent....oops.."rescue centres"!!Big Grin
Government exists to keep the serfs from doing anything to upset the corporate interest. That's its raison d'etre. So of course, no matter how hideous the deed, if it serves the corporate interest, then government will do it.
i doubt they would build anything...we are not worth anything....spect they would do summut else....target practice maybe
depends if they have shares/directorships in construction companies- if they do, then yes.
No,.. they couldn't afford it,... anyway we would breath on the builders