Survival UK Forums

Full Version: hey all-been away for a while....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now i'm back for a while. hope everyone has had a good time on suk. and i have still been reading the posts like a news paper(no lies on here) so what have i been up to. my bol has been discovered!! so i have been doing alot of recon on google maps and have a few places to go look at. i have no doubt that i may return to my old bol in a few years but for now i need a new lair. i spent 3 weekends in minus temps in the shadows of the cliffs practacing survival with my step son. we went out with 1 kit that had been striped of all vitals save a knife, mess tin and fire steel. we froze our nipples off on only one night! its mad that with survival, one bad night garentees the lesson learnt by the next eve lol. i bought a gamo varmint stalker .22 air rifle online as a survival rifle. this thing is off the wall! body stock is all weather, through the rain n mud she loves it. she has a silencer built into the whole lenth of the barrel making her abit fat but that aint bad in a rifle. combined with crossman hollow points and she blows holes in a giant baked bean tin where the other pellets of different style just just make dents. anyone looking for a non over priced rifle? go check out the gamo bull barrel range. anyway i hope eveyone's been well and successful with their ventures. wildman.
Welcome back glad to hear youve been having fun, shame about your bol
sorry to hear bout the bol WM but there again you have got to expect that to happen.....try looking underground maybe....sheeple don,t.....good luck
Wondered where you'd vanished to.

Give us a review in User Experiences about lessons learned and that kind of thing, if you find time.
(17 February 2013, 00:09)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Wondered where you'd vanished to.

Give us a review in User Experiences about lessons learned and that kind of thing, if you find time.

all done m8Cool
Welcome back WM....as for your BOL..did u lose any gear/supplies ? also do you know if it was kids who found it or walkers ? why dont you keep an eye on it ..someone else cudda stumbled on it BUT these other folks may have been from outta town/foreigners etc...i wudnt totally abandon it mate . i havent got a BOL...so will be buggin in..depending on what the situation is.......unless i have then we would be refugees...as NR wud say.
nice to have you back mate
Yeah, welcome back weirdo....TongueTongueTongue
(17 February 2013, 12:10)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, welcome back weirdo....TongueTongueTongue

yeah, what he said!Big GrinBig Grin
(17 February 2013, 10:21)RoadWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back WM....as for your BOL..did u lose any gear/supplies ? also do you know if it was kids who found it or walkers ? why dont you keep an eye on it ..someone else cudda stumbled on it BUT these other folks may have been from outta town/foreigners etc...i wudnt totally abandon it mate . i havent got a BOL...so will be buggin in..depending on what the situation is.......unless i have then we would be refugees...as NR wud say.

i'll be keeping an eye on it. i plan to plant a cannabis plant in each of the entrances. if its gone by the end of the year i cant go back, and if it is still there i'll be skinning up whilst un packing lol. cheaper than nature cams lol.