Survival UK Forums

Full Version: conspiracy 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not really a conspiracy imo. Just another stupid yank if you ask me.
I think a lot of these sightings are bears, or mangy bears, you know like the dogs with mange that lose hair or some such thing.

I like to keep an open mind but I'm sure we would have shot one or accidentally trapped one or some lonely mountain man would have one as a wife by now...
why kill it? If you are that desperate to proove that something that rare exists why kill it
i do not know if Bigfoot exists.....saying that the "4x4" Monster Truck does cos ive seen it on ESPN.....but if he had shot it.... those Bastards in the yank government "X"file dept would be onto in a shot !!! i keep an open mind as these sightings go back to the native american indian tribes...WHO some spoke of other strange beings like "The Hollow Man" which im convinced is interdimensional beings !! id like to hope it does exist and is called Harry.....like on the tv prog !
load of bollocks...to me...just my opinion
I don't know what it out there, is there a `bigfoot`,... well there is certainly something out there that looks like bigfoot, because a similar creature has been seen in so many countries under so many different situation,...and by many people some of them like Tibetten Monks for instance who wouldn't gain anything by saying they have.

..... anyway regarding this guy, I am sure its a hoax,.. if he has shot a Bigfoot for real, he wouldn't be able to contain himself, to say nothing for his living and website
I'd have made a burger from it!

Not only would I have been the first person to proove bigfoot existed, I'd be the first to know how it tasted! For me, that's diamond! The leftovers would be sold to Tesco haha.
Sythe dont be mistaking me for a yeti when I grow the beard back
I'll try not to. Human has already been eaten and flavoured, so I'll stick to the uncommon flavours...Yeti, hydra, unicorn, magic-carpet, non-horse-meat-burgers.
Pages: 1 2