Survival UK Forums

Full Version: why i want TSHTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have been asked many times on many different forums why i should WANT TS to HTF, well here are just 2 of the many reasons, we NEED a good hard serious event to rid ourselves of this sort of rubbish in our society, the governments of this country of the last 50 years have let this happen with their liberal attitudes, anyway, read them and weepSad1) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ncers.html (2) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-home.html
Naa just perfectly typical example of your every day British females, they are the norm.
(18 February 2013, 13:50)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Naa just perfectly typical example of your every day British females, they are the norm.

thats what i'm saying, it has BECOME the norm because TPTB have let it be so, dosent mean its right or that we should let it continue to be so, so i WANT TSHTF so that we get rid of these sorts of people, its not just the females before anyone says i'm picking on them, the males are just as bad, we are breeding a race of feral humans who will continue until they are stopped. so i say, bring on SHTF and lets get rid of these human parasites!Angry
Be careful what you wish for. It is more likely they will be among the survivors.
Your right about them being feral.
What does TPTB mean?

Every civilization has its time: Greeks, Romans, Persians Great Brittan. Eventually It will all boil over and something will change.

It isn't wrong to want a better country or life
(18 February 2013, 14:08)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful what you wish for. It is more likely they will be among the survivors.

i doubt it, remember these are the sorts of people who eat ready meals with added horsemeatBig Grin they have no idea how to COOK even if they were given the ingridients, no point in stealing someone elses stock of FOOD if you have no idea how to cook it!Tongue
Tptb-the powers that be aka the top dogs who turn us into slaves to the sugar coated spoon
(18 February 2013, 14:11)SecretPrepper Wrote: [ -> ]What does TPTB mean?

Every civilization has its time: Greeks, Romans, Persians Great Brittan. Eventually It will all boil over and something will change.

It isn't wrong to want a better country or life

The Powers That Be: usually means The Government but can mean anyone in power. your right about the end of civilisations, has happened before and it will happen to this one, it would be foolhardy or niave to think otherwise, its just a matter of WHEN!
Bp the chavs are strong breed/race they eat crap,smoke,drink and do drugs and still pop babies out left right and centre, probably related to the medieval wet nurse lol. Its the middle class who are healthy and eat right who struggle to have kids and have to get ivf treatment
Pages: 1 2