Survival UK Forums

Full Version: This is the sort of food outlet Britain rightly deserves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This place clearly fits in perfectly with modern British society.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...chens.html
Good job i dont eat chineseBig Grin
yuk!!!
a lot of take aways just havent got a clue/or they dont care about hygiene.
(18 February 2013, 17:23)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]a lot of take aways just havent got a clue/or they dont care about hygiene.

Like most of their customers.
the only take away i use is the local fish and chippy!!Big Grin
well that's put me off my dinner. We're the same here BP, only chips for a take away (not least because it's about the only way to get a meal for two for less than a fiver from takeaways here.
Had to fit windows in a chinky years ago....turned up at 8am there we 4 people in the one bedroom dossing down..ripped out frame while three still sleeping...the rear kichen windows next...a big open space ...windows out windows in..then i watched this chinky lady spit into the fat..(to see if it was hot enough ....so i,m told ) but it was the manner in which she carried it out ,clearing her throat the aim...bout 6 ft away and then the sound as it hit the fat I COULD NOT BELIVE IT ...if i had not seen it with my own eyes...i am now putting the tools back in the van....gave her the invoice which she paid there and then, and the asked doyouwanabagorchips,that was 26 years ago they are still open... never go in there myself....true as i sit here typing this
There's sum tin wong!
Just seen an advert for a show tomorrow at 9 channel 4, about a fried chicjen shop and how horriblevthe drunk sheeple are
Pages: 1 2