Survival UK Forums

Full Version: BBC major article " Wy have all the white people left London"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please bare with me on this I believe the demographics involved in this issue ARE related to prepping on multiple points such as finding your already chosen area to live becoming inundated with outsiders, the potential security issues if you accidentally became an enthnic minority in your area, the impact on rural areas utilities, water, sewage, schools and housing. When you read that already over the last 10 years over 640,000 white families have left London ( the entire population of Glasgow) and the trend is continuing apace it MUST affect the prepping considerations of urban preppers in London, and rural preppers in the areas the people move to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904
I believe its a lot more than 640,000,Seen areas i grew up in change so much everyone i knew their is gone.Its normal for me to get on a bus and be the only white man on it,I just see it getting worse inc crime,unemployment,no social cohesion.
The people responsible for mass immigration are either really stupid or really evil.
Multi-cultural or Multi-racial societies/civilisations have never worked in Human history.
They always end up in warfare and collapse.
We are going the same way.
I like the act they actually have to acknowledge this issue, then dismiss the obvious as they all moved away because tey cashed out thier increased house value.

Do they even believe thier own lies any more?

Dispite the fact the comments are now locked I was pleased to see the general sentiment of the top rated comments.

Politics aside, I too would like to earn enough to move back to a more rural location. I think it's a very common feeling.
Royalty agrees, another joke asking for backlash? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...emony.html
My old man moved to Spain about 10 years ago because he couldn't handle how things were going, set up a new life and now hes doing great because the Spanish are very patriotic and look after their own which they now class my dad because he works hard and integrates.Now if we compare this to London it's a vast difference: Muslims living under their own law and tradition, polish living in packed flats and sending 60% of their earn't money back to Poland depriving our economy and south Asians living in squallier because they have concept of a contraception.

Then we are classed as RACIST.. are you serious?, we can't critique?, Freedom of speech HAHA OK
I have actually worked for / with families who if asked formally as to why they have moved to Cumbria/ Durham/ North Yorks / Northumberland etc they will all say stuff like " Better schools for kids", Down sizing, wanting a more rural lifestyle, wanting to get closer to nature, getting out of the rat race etc. But in private I would say most if not all would admit that a large part of why they moved involved the changing ethnic demographics of the cities they fled from. I reckon that yes many of them can read the writing on the wall like we can and want to be more secure and self reliant, but equally they can also see how the culture / social make up / psychology etc of our cities is changing for the worse.

One point I do keep noting is that more than a few of the folks I worked with commented about how other city dwellers were following the analogy of the frog in a bowl of hot water over a fire. IE They life in the city but cannot fully percieve the gradual worsening change in the city culture and will still be there when its too late.
Thank you NR for the article. It is very interesting and illuminating. The map shows clearly the areas that have been abandoned by the white population. A great reference that will need re-checking in five years time, as aliens are still arriving in large numbers. Kenneth Eames.
The DMs and Migration watchs take on the issue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...pital.html
NR, OK I'm bearing with you but so far I don't see any real questions, I don't see any suggestions for what we can realisticlly do nor do I see anything relevent to prepping for the issue. It seems to me the same old news item that we have seen before and for which we can do nothing but retell some old stories.

What am I waiting for exactly?
Pages: 1 2 3