Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Florida survivalist group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i do like guns would pay good money to shoot them there guns
Oh Gawd more crap PR with the usual gun crazed overweight Americans.
Well, if I was on a recce and was observing these guys, I would have to report back that they were overweight, held bad gun control,.. and don't know how to move through woodland,.. they were as bunched up on that one photo as s girls on a night out.

They don't look very professional to me,... and in my experience people like this will run a mile when the lead start coming at them, a soldier who knows what he is doing, very rarely shines his own light
HL the first dude to put an arrow or round from a concealed hide into one of this lot will cause mass panic and they will spray and pray.
Overweight and over there. Just a bunch of poseurs. Not too keen on guns anyway and especially children with guns.
Neds with guns ?
I cant help but think of that survival " expert" off doomsday preppers who took his kids and the camera crew to the range and promptly shot his own thumb off before fainting !!!!!
Shot off his thumb no wonder sythe used his left hand to saw :p
I think more than a few of the Americans on DDP need the words " HOLD OTHER END" etched on the muzzle of their guns.