Survival UK Forums

Full Version: FACTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This obviously will not apply to those members into conspiracy theories so you can ignore this request.

But to those fellow preppers posting warnings, alerts, breaking news, hazard assessments etc could you please be so kind as to provide verifiable links to reputable sources when you post please. It just makes live that bit easier for old guys like me.

Thanks, Danke, Gracias, Merci
NR
But of course.
Bienvenue!
(23 February 2013, 21:57)MaryN Wrote: [ -> ]But of course.
Bienvenue!

Merci mon cher.
Oh goodie, I can practice my French.
(23 February 2013, 22:03)MaryN Wrote: [ -> ]Oh goodie, I can practice my French.

Not on me you cant, I hardly know anything , When I was in the army I was sent to Berlin and got to say Hi, Hej, Tag, Ola, Bonjour, etc to lots of foreign military dignities but that was the limit of my skills Smile

and I forgot Spasiba in my earlier post.Smile
Good point NR ..... the problem with these types of posts is the author truly believes this will help others ...a warning to get out of dodge ..whilst i think they are genuin in what they believe..i would ask them to dive alot deeper into any given subject that interests them....check out more sites on what they a worried about first FOR THE SAKE OF BALANCE. then by all means make us all aware
(23 February 2013, 21:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]could you please be so kind as to provide verifiable links to reputable sources

Does that mean no more referring to the DailyFail? haha
Yeah I was going to make a similar joke. So no more prison planet or info wars stuff?

They must have got to NR!
(24 February 2013, 11:54)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I was going to make a similar joke. So no more prison planet or info wars stuff?

They must have got to NR!

Ooer i never thought that some folks actually enjoy the info wars type stuff, Carnebwen and others please feel absolutely free to post what you want its not down to me who gets to say this or that nor would I want the job.

What I am asking politely for is if someone is going to post a statement as FACT then can they please posts FACTUAL sources, EG the chap last night told us that a Mega quake was going to happen on April 2nd I just wanted some approved geological source to confirm that, not an unreasonable request is it.
The same gent said the New Madrid fault was going to cause a tsunami in the UK but that fault is lateral thrusting and thousands of miles from the coast, so again I just asked for reliable sources to confirm his statement. It got more confusing when he linked it to the 1707 Bristol tsunami which was caused by a sub sea landslide !!!
Then when he brought the Planet Niburu into the issue I gave up trying to understand. Thats why I simply asked that if someone is going to making a statement as FACTUAL they at least give us a realistic source to check it against, no some dickhead talking rubbish on you tube.

(24 February 2013, 11:54)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]They must have got to NR!

It was the alien grays from Niburu working with the NWO and the Vatican they put mind altering drugs in the horse burger I had for lunch, The CIA are in league with them because they are after my collection of Dr Who figures ??? Smile
Yes boss.

I shall try offendi
Pages: 1 2