Survival UK Forums

Full Version: free e books to download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
jesus that download manager is horrible :O

personally i use a firefox extension called "down them all" which is much, much nicer to use (also the only reason i ever use firefox) and you can download everything you want in a few clicks, or if its already configured right in 1 click, as opposed to just having a program that just right clicks on all the links you want a says save as, which crashed my chrome btw! (1st crash ive ever had on chrome xD)
just for reference im currently uploading all of the ebooks in that link in one package (they're unsorted though) so if you guys check this link in a few hours: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2475omf7j4zvpl5/r36gC9uzkh
there should be a file called "Preppingdays E-Library.zip" Smile

oh and feel free to nab any of the other files ive uploaded there, they were all taken from other free resources!
its uploaded! so go and download it Smile
BP, Certainly a wonderful find. I think I shall download many of these and eventually, when I can afford it, have them put on to microfiche. Great material. Kenneth Eames.
(26 February 2013, 16:40)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]jesus that download manager is horrible :O

personally i use a firefox extension called "down them all" which is much, much nicer to use (also the only reason i ever use firefox) and you can download everything you want in a few clicks, or if its already configured right in 1 click, as opposed to just having a program that just right clicks on all the links you want a says save as, which crashed my chrome btw! (1st crash ive ever had on chrome xD)

Am I missing something? What's up with Firefox?
Pages: 1 2