Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 2 WEEKS AFTER TSHTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am saying that as one of the people that owns one of the places you have marked on your "resource map" do not count on a hearty welcome when you arrive here.

I was here first, I paid for this place, after careful selection process, I accumulated the supplies and developed the garden patches and small stock pens

And I did not do it so some fool with a map and entitlement attitude could plant their lazy butts on it at my expense.

Your map is not part of my plan.

And yes, if there is no longer a rule of law to get you out I have a ditch in back where the bodies can go.

Ramblings of a cranky old ba$&##d that went to the trouble and expense of doing what everyone else only talks about!
(7 May 2013, 23:42)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]I have a ditch in back where the bodies can go.

No pigs then ? Huh
(7 May 2013, 23:42)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]I am saying that as one of the people that owns one of the places you have marked on your "resource map" do not count on a hearty welcome when you arrive here.

I was here first, I paid for this place, after careful selection process, I accumulated the supplies and developed the garden patches and small stock pens

And I did not do it so some fool with a map and entitlement attitude could plant their lazy butts on it at my expense.

Your map is not part of my plan.

And yes, if there is no longer a rule of law to get you out I have a ditch in back where the bodies can go.

Ramblings of a cranky old ba$&##d that went to the trouble and expense of doing what everyone else only talks about!
you obviously didnt read my entire post, i point out that ALL my BOL's are EMPTY & ABANDONED as in NOT IN USE!
Nope, no pigs, and if I had them I would not want to eat them after feeding them something as filthy as a human.

Obviously I did read the post, and realized that if something is empty, abandoned and usable it is up for grabs for anyone.

Perhaps you should set up a squat reservation system!
(8 May 2013, 08:19)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, no pigs, and if I had them I would not want to eat them after feeding them something as filthy as a human.

Obviously I did read the post, and realized that if something is empty, abandoned and usable it is up for grabs for anyone.

Perhaps you should set up a squat reservation system!

they've got to find them first! you've got to realise that most British people are afraid of the countryside and have absolutely no idea how the countryside works, i've heard of people moving to the countryside and saying " i cant live here, there are no street lights!"
(8 May 2013, 08:31)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]they've got to find them first! you've got to realise that most British people are afraid of the countryside and have absolutely no idea how the countryside works, i've heard of people moving to the countryside and saying " i cant live here, there are no street lights!"

My favourites are;
It's very dark.
It's full of creepy crawlies
There is a lot of funny noises
It smells funny

City people avoid the country at night time. A few dismembered bodies would make that during the day as well.
(8 May 2013, 09:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]
(8 May 2013, 08:31)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]they've got to find them first! you've got to realise that most British people are afraid of the countryside and have absolutely no idea how the countryside works, i've heard of people moving to the countryside and saying " i cant live here, there are no street lights!"

My favourites are;
It's very dark.
It's full of creepy crawlies
There is a lot of funny noises
It smells funny

City people avoid the country at night time. A few dismembered bodies would make that during the day as well.

city people avoid the countryside day and night, a few hikers and some mountain bikers are the exception, you cant call places like Alton Towers or The Eden Project countryside! most people have to be entertained these days and in the countryside you make your own entertainment !post SHTF they'll avoid the place like the plague and they certainly wont know where the empty property is located, i do cos i got out there and scouted it.
The way I see empty BOLs, is that its not the general public that you need to worry about,..you are right, they may never find them,..... but if you have another prepper in your area that you dont know about, I bet he or she has had a look around the area,.....and if there are more than one prepper,... well!!!

I would be tempted to pick your best BOL, and have a couple of weekend camping trips in a place where you can watch the BOL without being seen

That will serve two jobs, know who may or may not be around, and give you more piece of mind,...and good opportunity to practice covert camping
Whats the eden project? Majority of city folk dont walk, they would rather get a bus than walk five minutes, or wait twenty minutes for a train when they can walk it in ten. So I dont imagine there will be a massive surge of sheeple in the country, at least not in the uk. Like hl said the biggest risk to your bol bp is abother prepper or farmer/gamekeeper
(8 May 2013, 22:29)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the eden project? Majority of city folk dont walk, they would rather get a bus than walk five minutes, or wait twenty minutes for a train when they can walk it in ten. So I dont imagine there will be a massive surge of sheeple in the country, at least not in the uk. Like hl said the biggest risk to your bol bp is abother prepper or farmer/gamekeeper

yeah, my thoughts exactly, thats why i've got about 8 BOL's scouted and located in case my principal one becomes compromised.
Pages: 1 2 3