Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hi from Consett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hello and welcome, from deepest Devon.
Hello from East Yorkshire.
Alrite Mate , good that your from Consett ....we had frost on our car this morning so wud I be right in assuming you wudda sledged to work ?? Lol I'm from Durham area ! Hmm crossbow shooter eh !! This is the best forum in my opinion on prepping so welcome aboard marra !
(27 February 2013, 17:22)RoadWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Alrite Mate , good that your from Consett ....we had frost on our car this morning so wud I be right in assuming you wudda sledged to work ?? Lol I'm from Durham area ! Hmm crossbow shooter eh !! This is the best forum in my opinion on prepping so welcome aboard marra !

Thank's for the very warm welcome everyone .Actually it wasn't too bad this morning RoadWarrior,definately better than last week when i had to dig the van out.Though that's nowt new in the frozen northWink
Welcome from Tyneside.

Where do you shoot clay pidgeon, I reckon there is a chance we would recognise each other.
Hello and welcome from Eastern Londonistan.
There are some really great folks on here and you will find lots of help from them.
(11 April 2013, 08:33)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from Tyneside.

Where do you shoot clay pidgeon, I reckon there is a chance we would recognise each other.

Hi BDG, I shoot at Steve Smiths over at Dinnington
easy now-welcome from the s east.
Ane a warm welcome from Deep East Texas, y'all!
welcome to the forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4