Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Spanish unemployment reachs 5 million, ( 25%)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why I this this matters is twofold, firstly many Europeans from Spain, Italy, Greece etc could be forced through need the way the Irish people were in the 18 and 1900s to leave their homelands in desperation seeking work. This could cause a knock on effect across much of the rest of Europe causing major civil unrest.

I dont know how many people from Romania or Bulgaria will head west, but When Poland joined the EUSSR the government assured us that only 15,000 would come, but infact over 1.2 million came along with Latvians, Estonians etc this has had some positive effects on our economy but most have been offset by the social issues such as even more housing shortages, Young British kids and British unskilled workers not being able to compete against the migrant workers.

So I am concerned because there is no noticable improvement in the ecomonies of the Baltic states, Eastern Europe and Southern Europe which is likely to see fairly large numbers of desperate people head for Germany, France and the UK. This WILL cause our social infrastructure major problems and that always drives up crime and civil unrest.

Isnt the EU and Multi Cuturalism wonderful?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...total.html
(5 March 2013, 10:33)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Why I this this matters is twofold, firstly many Europeans from Spain, Italy, Greece etc could be forced through need the way the Irish people were in the 18 and 1900s to leave their homelands in desperation seeking work. This could cause a knock on effect across much of the rest of Europe causing major civil unrest.

I dont know how many people from Romania or Bulgaria will head west, but When Poland joined the EUSSR the government assured us that only 15,000 would come, but infact over 1.2 million came along with Latvians, Estonians etc this has had some positive effects on our economy but most have been offset by the social issues such as even more housing shortages, Young British kids and British unskilled workers not being able to compete against the migrant workers.

So I am concerned because there is no noticable improvement in the ecomonies of the Baltic states, Eastern Europe and Southern Europe which is likely to see fairly large numbers of desperate people head for Germany, France and the UK. This WILL cause our social infrastructure major problems and that always drives up crime and civil unrest.

Isnt the EU and Multi Cuturalism wonderful?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...total.html

It looks like the Germans are now getting twitchy about more immigration come 2014

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/...05223.html

Is there anyone who was born with a hole in their backside who could not have predicted this mess?
When are the sheeple going to wake up and realise the disastrous road we're being forced down?
The risk is mass immigration will make more foreigners compete with use for resources, food, housing, etc.

So being Spanish does what and why is this any different between the romanians in January.

-- Closed --