Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 'Survival' Novels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 'invention' of the Kindle has opened up the world of books to self published books and articles.

Below listed are ones I have read or am reading that you may like to check out. All are Kindle only.
All are quite cheap and Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.

The Sixth Extinction: An Apocalyptic Tale of Survival. (Part One: Outbreak.)
Glen Johnson

Grid Down Perception of Reality (Grid Down Volume 2 Part 1)
Bruce Buckshot Hemming, Sara Freeman

Dark Grid (The Dark Grid Series)
David C. Waldron

Grid Down Reality Bites
Bruce Buckshot Hemming, Sara Freeman

Dark Road (The Dark Grid Series)
David C. Waldron

Eden's Hammer (Distant Eden)
Lloyd Tackitt

Adrian's War (A Distant Eden)
Lloyd Tackitt

Land (Stranded)
Theresa Shaver

Sea (A Stranded Novel)
Theresa Shaver

On the Road: Book Two (Life After War)
Angela White, Kim Fillmore

The Survivors: Book One (Life After War)
Angela White, Kim Fillmore, Lanae Morris

There are more. Just for your information
John
There are also plenty of free Kindle books out there.

I prefer PDFs though because I don't like Amazon deciding to censor something and then changing the contents of my Kindle. Prefer to get rid of DRM and won't buy anything like that. Amazon, Google, Apple are all the rest are happy to decide what you can't and can't see. Screw them.
(10 March 2013, 13:30)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]There are also plenty of free Kindle books out there.

I prefer PDFs though because I don't like Amazon deciding to censor something and then changing the contents of my Kindle. Prefer to get rid of DRM and won't buy anything like that. Amazon, Google, Apple are all the rest are happy to decide what you can't and can't see. Screw them.

Install Duokan on your kindle. Has MUCH better pdf rendering than the kindle software. I've not fired up the kindle software since I installed duokan, it's much better.