Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Cyprus 10% csh losses...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21814325

How long before it happens to us????
Tptb know what is going on foi sure...

We had better get ready...
It appears this was imposed on a soverign nation by an outside agency.

You are now expected to tax at the rate they impose rather than the rate approved by the citizens?

So apparently there are no longer any soverign nations in the EU!

I think that WW1 started over some foolishness of this nature.
this dont sound good!!!
I can very well see Mr DC and Co doing that to us here and not much being able to be done by ordinary folks about it.

This is something that really made me sit up and I am nowhere near even a third way ready for a situation...Sad
(16 March 2013, 19:38)Mandlaka Wrote: [ -> ]I can very well see Mr DC and Co doing that to us here and not much being able to be done by ordinary folks about it.

This is something that really made me sit up and I am nowhere near even a third way ready for a situation...Sad

I hear you,This is daylight robbery
Legalised robbery by the ptb more like.
Anything and everything is and becomes possible these days......the world is changing all around us right now...and not for the better....GET USED TO IT...or raise up....most will lay down......so sad
If the good folks in Italy, Spain, and Portugal weren't lined up at the front door of their respective banks when they opened this morning, then those people are on the wrong side of clueless...
Russians !!
Every cash bailout for Cyprus has just been a sticky plaster to give tptb the time to move their money out before this inevitable consequence happened!

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!!
Pages: 1 2