Survival UK Forums

Full Version: BB watching you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it started the day this country got CCTV, that was the thin end of the wedge, this only confirms what we already know, that TPTB are corrupt and without morals.
Another good reason to alternate your route home often
heck, i go so many different places you'll never know which way i might be coming back.Big Grin
(17 March 2013, 14:48)uks Wrote: [ -> ]http://news.sky.com/story/1065731/uncove...ing-on-you

Its started

no im notSmile
And yet when someone goes missing all they ever have is a grainy bit of CCTV footage of the person at a store!
The UK has more cctv cameras that the rest of Europe combined. We are the second it third most watched country in the world. Do we have the lowest crime rate? No. What does that tell you? CCTV isnt being used to solve crimes
(18 March 2013, 17:12)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]The UK has more cctv cameras that the rest of Europe combined. We are the second it third most watched country in the world. Do we have the lowest crime rate? No. What does that tell you? CCTV isnt being used to solve crimes

Working in security, I've learned a very simple thing.....CCTV SUCKS!!!! Unless it's a new system, it's pretty much bollocks! If it is a new system, it's only good when compared to the older systems haha.
Had a system in my factory.....sold to me as " you can take a still photo off this...its that good " ...bollocks....but useful none the less...when we showed the police ( gave copy on dvd ) .."we know who it is alright..but not good enough to convict" well ok then..tell me who it is then.......all went quiet....wonder why ?
We installed a system at work for animal welfare reasons.

It's been handy for looking at h&s issues.

I've only seen it used once to identify someone who was being rough with an animal. Though if he was joe bloggs you'd stand no chance of identifying them
Pages: 1 2