Survival UK Forums

Full Version: stores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(24 March 2013, 12:47)Luci_ferson Wrote: [ -> ]you forgot the big bonuses they award themselves as a pat on the back for all the cutbacks lol

i TRY not to think about them at all if i can!Big Grin i mean we've got 3 main parties and their ALL pro-european? i mean where is "the opposition" if their all FOR something? sorry i just dont get it.
wish I could not think about them, ive tried but somehow they always jump back into my head.
its like trying to blank out someone who is nailing your foreskin to a door.

whilst knowing theyre also going to slam it shut afterwards
Fighting the temptation to reply....don,t get started SS there,s a good boy
(24 March 2013, 15:27)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Fighting the temptation to reply....don,t get started SS there,s a good boy

never stopped you before, why now?Big GrinTongue
hes teaching me to resist. lol
Would love half the supplies in the article, and would love someone local to me to go ddp so I can go raiding or egobashing lol. As stated earlier it doesnt matter how many guns you have, or the worlds best security system if someones wanting in/ after wgat you have they will take it.
(24 March 2013, 19:28)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]( As stated earlier) it doesnt matter how many guns you have, or the worlds best security system if someones wanting in/ after what you have they will take it.

god you aint half morbid! just read your reply about suicides-now this, yeah OK maybe in the cities i will agree with you-just by sheer weight of numbers...but isnt that a good enough reason to get out of the city?
You guys are right, it does not matter how many guns you have. (Keep telling yourselves that!)

What matters when a mob gathers is how much AMMO you have!

You guys can drop your pants and bend over if you want, I'm taking some trash out before I go under.
a sword will never run out of bullets. neither will an axe. along with many other makeshift weapons.
even without a gun, if theyre wanting anything of mine, theyre gonna have to want it a lot more than I do, and believe its worth more than their lives.
hard to pick up anything after ive taken the hands off.
The wrath of khan i think BP its easy to get caught up in the moment....being on here has taught me that......slow but getting there
Pages: 1 2 3 4