Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Male Suicides.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
apparently EVERY DAY, in the UK, 3 young males in the age range 30-44 take their own lives, suicides in this group account for more deaths than RTA's,murder or hiv/aids combined......if they cant cope with the pressures of life now in the "good" times how will they cope after TSHTF? http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/24/295054/suicide/
Were miles behind with other countries, in some you can be "put to sleep" by going to the drs and saying you have no reason to continue living, bitt more to it than that but at least its an option. To many suicides in this country impact on other peoples lives.
yeah i know, but how are these people(and others) going to cope when they havent got all the modern conveniences and its all gone to crap post SHTF? this is probably when we will see mass suicides when all the sheeple have run out of food and water.
tough situations can also give people something to fight for.
someone who was previously suicidal about the world and the crap going off in it . could just as easily start living and lose all suicidal tendancies.

you can never really predict the human mind when it comes to shtf situations. I think that's probably why its known as shtf. cos everything becomes unpredictable.
(24 March 2013, 19:56)Luci_ferson Wrote: [ -> ]tough situations can also give people something to fight for.
someone who was previously suicidal about the world and the crap going off in it . could just as easily start living and lose all suicidal tendancies.

maybe, could just tip them over the edge as well. oh well, no loss, i dont want anyone like that anywhere near me or mine. i've always been an optomist/glass half full kind of guy.
my glass aint half full or half empty, its just broken lol

a puddle of broken glass

always was clumsy
Personally I like to think I'm a realist and the way I see it, the glass is normally half full of piss.
Fight or flight its in us all, I would rather fight than run away from issues.
running aint much of an option for me, I cant fight very well when im not out of breath, so im sure I aint going to get out of breath, and then have to fight anyway.
The age range 30 - 44 seems to be very young - to me at least. Is life so depressing and useless to males of this age that they just trot off and quit? There has to be a reason for this. As a percentage of all the males in the UK it is not a large figure but still too many in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3