Survival UK Forums

Full Version: bloody cats!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oi you leave them moggies aloneTongue
NICE TRY Barneyboy.....a deliberate ploy to unearth NR to post....you cunning bastard......but i hope it works mate
"So many cats, so few recipes..."
(26 March 2013, 16:49)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]"So many cats, so few recipes..."

Oi! Just you leave the moggies alone. My cats earn their board and lodging - they're mousers/ratters extraordinaire. One of them even brought me a young rabbit! If you live in the country you need some help to keep the vermin down.
(26 March 2013, 20:12)MaryN Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 March 2013, 16:49)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]"So many cats, so few recipes..."

Oi! Just you leave the moggies alone. My cats earn their board and lodging - they're mousers/ratters extraordinaire. One of them even brought me a young rabbit! If you live in the country you need some help to keep the vermin down.

well cats that kill rats ,in my book are bloody great, but its the fat lazy gits that love craping in garden i dont like!!
My brothers friend had a farm in scotland and his cat caught a mink. I dont mind the stories of parasites,nature works in mysterious ways. Just dont trust meddling scientists :p also theres a playstation game called "the last of us" coming out this year set 220years after the fungal thing that kills ants affects humans.
(26 March 2013, 20:29)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]My brothers friend had a farm in scotland and his cat caught a mink. I dont mind the stories of parasites,nature works in mysterious ways. Just dont trust meddling scientists :p also theres a playstation game called "the last of us" coming out this year set 220years after the fungal thing that kills ants affects humans.

Well there's a happy thought! Remind me to keep clear of fungal thingys.
(26 March 2013, 20:36)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps#section_1

I can feel an aaarrrgh! coming on! Skin crawling.
Pages: 1 2