Survival UK Forums

Full Version: another step
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i would assume.... .i know they say never assume a goddam thing but, i assume there has already been "anti-social" behavior there already and this has been brought in to nip it in the bud-so to speak.

i think you will find Britain is already "a Police state", plod is unanswerable to the people-only to their political masters and paymasters.
" i think you will find Britain is already "a Police state", plod is unanswerable to the people-only to their political masters and paymasters. "

well said
they might not have declared a police state but the laws and processes are all in place.

looks like the police in that town are about to become a free taxi service.
cos I knw for fact if I was 20 on way home from nightclub, id not bother with a taxi, id walk
wait to be stopped, and not be carrying id.
id probably still get home quicker than those in the taxi que. and totally for free.

aren't the police supposed to investigate crimes, not assume your a criminal automatically.
what happened to innocent until proven guilty, or did they do away with that one secretly too.
now it seems like its guilty until we can confirm your not.
yeah, well they dont even come out to burglaries now, they just give you a crime number over the phone.
A man phoned the police and told them he could see two men in his shed at the bottom of the garden.
the police said they were sorry but no one was available in the area.
5 mins later the man phoned the police back and told them they neednt bother responding as hed just shot one of the men and the other had run off.
within 5 mins he his house was surrounded by police.
and the two men were caught.
The policeman said to the man " I thought you said you had shot one of them "
to which he replied, " i thought you said there was no one available"
Pages: 1 2