Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we calm down the needling on the forum please. I know that it is not a single individuals fault but I am getting concerned about the continual sniping at each other all because of differences in opinion.

The real issue though is I don't have time to edit the forum because of work and other commitments. So that means I have to rely on you playing nice or resort to banning users. I don't really want to do that but it looks like we may be heading that way.

Play nice. I'll be reviewing this next week.
My social skills are far from normal. my sense of humour is bordering on non existant
and flippant comments get me in trouble all the time.
I hope I haven't been responsible for any of the needling as I know sometimes the things I say can often be taken wrong. (the non existant humour)
I have about as much Tact as a Pike in a goldfish pond.
If I have been responsible for any of the needling I apologise , it wont have been intentional.
and if it was intentional, then im simply an ass, ignore me.
The best way to make sure you are not annoying someone is to read the text before you post. Is it slighting someone or calling someone names. If so don't post it. If someone calls you names or slights you add them to your blocked list and let me know. Don't retaliate as that just keeps it going.

Remember when you say X is stupid. You are calling someone that supports X stupid. Why not say I don't agree with X and say why. It may not suit you but may others. The discussions on FACtend to go this way as well as staying in the city talks. Some people have different views or have fewer options. It doesn't make them stupid.

Why we just can't accept that our views may be good for us but not everyone and allow differences is beyond me.

So, take care what you write. Not everyone has the same sense of humour and we are all here to share information so that we can plan what is best for us.