Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Doomsday Preppers today :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A helicopter!

He should get a pass just for that. The ultimate BoV and a very handy utility vehicle. Of course anyone that can afford one can also afford the fuel.

Sure hope he can fly though because after an event is probably not the best time to learn.
He does not have to learn to fly apparently because I heard that the pilot would be flying the helicopter to pick him and his family up...Big Grin

Man, I wish I could afford such preps...Big Grin
I see a potential weakness there. The pilot may see TEOTWAWKI and go and pick hi own family up. After all when will he collect his next wages. Unless he is part of the group of course.

There are certain things that you don't want to leave until after, learning to use your BoV is one of them.
If you have that sort of money to spend on prepping why the hell do you broadcast it to the world.
(11 April 2013, 23:12)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]If you have that sort of money to spend on prepping why the hell do you broadcast it to the world.

I guess some folks just cannot keep quiet unfortunately for them. Big Grin
(12 April 2013, 21:45)Mandlaka Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 April 2013, 23:12)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]If you have that sort of money to spend on prepping why the hell do you broadcast it to the world.

I guess some folks just cannot keep quiet unfortunately for them. Big Grin

guess who's gonna get raided first come SHTF??
Pages: 1 2