Survival UK Forums

Full Version: April Meet Updates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
are there any pics then?
[Image: WalesPanorama.jpg]
(click to embiggen)

that was the view from our tents Smile
The enlargement has an error, so we cant see that,.. what else are we looking at,.. a lorry???
thats the view from the tents the thing in the back ground is a live stock trailer
[Image: WalesPanorama.jpg]
(click to embiggen)

that should work better now Smile
(16 April 2013, 21:46)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ][Image: WalesPanorama.jpg]
(click to embiggen)

that should work better now Smile

ta any more pal
I think that's one of the only ones he took that worked. He has a cool panoramic photo thing, as you can see.

The tents wasn't really much of a view, nor were any of us. Can't say we'd be referred to as God's Gift, by many women (or any at all, thinking about it haha), and opsec stopped Hrusai taking those pics.....as did threats from all round; but Hrusai is smart enough not to take pics of us.
(17 April 2013, 08:34)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that's one of the only ones he took that worked. He has a cool panoramic photo thing, as you can see.

The tents wasn't really much of a view, nor were any of us. Can't say we'd be referred to as God's Gift, by many women (or any at all, thinking about it haha), and opsec stopped Hrusai taking those pics.....as did threats from all round; but Hrusai is smart enough not to take pics of us.

i ment the kit you took with you all ,didnt mean your faces ,of which im sure are lovelySmile
nah didn't bother i'm afraid, just that one to show what the campsite was like
A camera on every phone in GB and you guys get ONE shot!!!

It's a pitty no one had a 15 year old girl with the crew.

There would have been 1,000 photos uoploaded to facebook and complete rundown of everything that happen in real time on twitter!
Pages: 1 2 3 4