Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Good Value Grub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
If this is starting to piss you off...... tell SD at once....he is my man is customer care and relations ....he relishes that sort of thing...honest now mind you!
Got me kind of confused here SS... Something about an entry almost two years ago is getting on your wick? Do tell... Big Grin
What a pleasure and joy to hear from YOU again GG !..... so let me explain myself (as if you did,nt know...but ) you took the bate so here go,s ....i remember you joining up ...i often think of you and wonder how you are doing? have you moved to another forum ? or have you decided that the need for preps have diminished or of no importance any more ? ....yes two years later i resurrect this thread..it could have been any thread....my selection was not really that specific ....only reason was to show a snapshot of how the forum worked at that time...in short helpful threads where people tried a bit harder to Give Something and add to the forum ....and show and display to newbies ways to help getting started...this has all but disappeared ...i cannot remember the last INTRODUCE YOURSELF...instead of becoming a stronger forum....its weaker...WHY ? why is that so...i am not new to survival ...but i am new to this stuff ......forums.....i see a lot of stuff now that i once did not....i was green....i now see how real good people with a abundance and wealth of knowledge struggled to hold it all up ....posting threads NR,S13,highlander,lightspeed ,UKS on and on i could go ....their reward was nit picking and piss taking....so its no real surprise i suppose who would put up with such shit....i see lots of posts even now where water is pissed over the author.....that,s easy to do ....while avoiding an answer all in one hit , and actually helping others...just like us ...by no stretch am i with out sin here. GG in a long winded way ....i miss people....i miss the way this forum used to be....i miss the help...let me just say there are still good people left and i am not slighting them. Besides which MB has lost the ability to laugh and chill out...he thinks i,v lost it....can you imagine that? PLEASE COME BACK i think together we may just save the bugger....and i can ask to be released early from this nice cell.....hold on a min.....MB this is a joke.... sorry about that.....Just in case anyone thinks there is no need to prepare....please have a rethink and quickly......lastly BP is a hard bastard and stands up......ten quid as agreed bp ......cash only !...i will now end with " come and join us "all verses just to give a flavour of where i am at.

oh i nearly forgot GG the other PLUS of coming back is .... nobody will have to put up with me posting wit full remarks on normally none prep issues although i do try to twist it that way...i think SD is on to me.....but don,t tell him....now if that is not reason enough for all to return in droves...i can,t think what is !
thanks for the "compliment" SS.............I think??Big Grin
IT sure was a compliment Paul ! .
Curry Rice n Chips is a doer. If it all goes tits up I really will miss Rice n Spices.
(22 April 2013, 22:05)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Will get OH on the case mary, as I type this she is taking 2 loaves of bread out the rayburn , soon as it cools a bit I will be right in there......the bread mary......dirty girl!

What do you feed your Rayburn on in order to get it hot enough to bake bread, SS?
The best we found Tarrell was ....WOOD...ash well seasoned is great...oak well seasoned real good to brilliant, before you start say one hour before whack some on..open up the vent at the door
close down the flue box at the top a bit....before you place the bread tin in ...place 2 ice cubes in at the rear...then the tin..then 2 ice cubes at the front close the door....sorry forgot place the shelve to the first setting ..up.. the temp on ours ( about 400 ) this will alter from 1 rayburn to another..resulting in insults and swearing ...time wise 30 to 40 mins as you are by now are very aware of T oven baking with Rayburns is the creation of pure art .

Another BIG tip Terrell....resist opening the oven to take a peep...............this will SAVE you endless bruising of your genitals by your other half.
your long winded posts are boring can you stick to prepping......Huh
Sunna ....i am gutted....your reply has reduced me to despair....been thinking of it....are you worthy of a reply......after much thought it has come to me......its obvious to me now...watching your threads and posts is extremely disheartening for me... why? you ask ...well as i watch the thread being put up i look at the view counter....this is the worst bit...and real annoying bit yes i admit it ....i would liken it to the rev counter on the cooper s i once had....it shoots into the red real fast when you boot it. Lets face it SS falls short of these superior mind wrenching nuggets of brilliance and attention to the smallest of details , in short Sunna i feel you have exposed me to everyone on here....and done it with such a shortness of use of the keyboard...and worse than that ....no link to any daily rag......this i see as a master stroke of pure genius and true mind numbing superior intellect....yes i am done for! boys ....its no wonder Why you frequent other forums they also see this in you (so i am told ) this has forced me to the use of mint imperials.....yes SD I have taken it real badly ...no....no.....SS ...jelly babies first...then mint imperials ....no fuck it! SD imperials it is ...try taking the bag again ...and i,ll fucking ave you ! sorry about that.... anyway i am wondering what i should do for the best in future
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6