Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Kubotan vs Monkey fist!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys it's been awhile since i've posted on here, been watching you guys do your thing for a while and taking pointers.

Anyway, have you guys ever thought about self defence weapons in a covert sense, in essence instead of running around the high street with a katana or an axe, you'll have a hidden weapon which is concealed but can cause havoc.Recently a mate of mine showed me a monkey's fist and I believe it could be the ultimate pocket weapon which does not cause mortal wounds.

What's your thoughts on concealed weapons in everyday life?
I carry a nice 6 inch metal ballpoint pen, 8 inch steel ruler, and a nice large pointy bunch of keys on a 1 foot belt chain, not my fault they can be nasty in the right hands. and a heavy chain and padlock on the bike,
You can get in trouble if caught with a kubaton, depends on the copper but you could be arrested worst case scenario. The best weapons in my opinion are a spreadsheet newspaper rolled up thrust it in your openents stomach, slap them around the face ect. Another favourite of mine is cans of pop especially bigger cans like those pooular,energy drinks monster ect. One of thise in a carrier bag getting swung in your face wouldnt be fun. About ten years ago I saw a man use a beer can to hit someone in the face (hit him with end you drink with) guys face went back with the force of the blow tgen a big red circle appeared which started bleeding and required a trip to,hospital
I agree, some of the best personal protection weapons are very ordinary bits of kit, each and everyone legal, and lethal if used well,... why risk being `done` when you dont have to

This can also be said for after the shtf too,.. the art of survival is invisibility, if you dont look a threat, you can often get away with a great deal
You will never raise suspicion if searched for things like a paper, if I was searched and had,a metal ruler it would look odd unless I had college books ect with it
im 40, look respectable, and can say its for my job. amazing what a smart appearance and pleasant manner can get away with.

also i smoke a pipe when dealing with policemen, it confuses them a bit

hey neat, if i reply to my reply it appears underneath it with a line separating comments.
http://www.coldsteel-uk.com/store/Pocket...arkie.html.

Myself I carry that pen. It's a beast and can do serious damage.
http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/NewellRu...;h-645x125$

i have the older plain version of this, classic parker jotter, very respectable looking, nice spike
(28 April 2013, 20:42)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, some of the best personal protection weapons are very ordinary bits of kit, each and everyone legal, and lethal if used well,... why risk being `done` when you dont have to

This can also be said for after the shtf too,.. the art of survival is invisibility, if you dont look a threat, you can often get away with a great deal

I think it also goes the other way too, If someones see a ordinary bloke their gonna think soft target. cowardice for sure!
(28 April 2013, 20:54)Franc Wrote: [ -> ]http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/NewellRu...;h-645x125$

i have the older plain version of this, classic parker jotter, very respectable looking, nice spike

I never like carrying them. I think they look to nice and in my area I don't like people seeing me with something worth taking.
Pages: 1 2