Survival UK Forums

Full Version: new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi all hope your all well,been intrested in survival/prepping for sometime now and find the whole thing addictive .
hope to make some like minded friends , i live in worcestershire in a nice rural village .
sunna

ps, help with a different password than the one supplied how can i get one easy to remember
Welcome to the forum Sunna,... from the Scottish Highlands
(12 May 2013, 13:06)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]hi all hope your all well,been intrested in survival/prepping for sometime now and find the whole thing addictive .
hope to make some like minded friends , i live in worcestershire in a nice rural village .
sunna

updated

(12 May 2013, 13:06)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]hi all hope your all well,been intrested in survival/prepping for sometime now and find the whole thing addictive .
sunna

sunna
..and dont worry about that ^^^^^ Smile
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
To change your password,... click on your user name,.. then look towards the top of the next page and click on `user-cp`,... then click `edit profile`, then change password
(12 May 2013, 13:35)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]To change your password,... click on your user name,.. then look towards the top of the next page and click on `user-cp`,... then click `edit profile`, then change password

thanks,highlander

(12 May 2013, 13:35)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]To change your password,... click on your user name,.. then look towards the top of the next page and click on `user-cp`,... then click `edit profile`, then change password

thanks,highlander
Hello and welcome from Londonistan.

Well done for living away from a dangerous place such as this...Smile
hello and welcome, from Devon.
Hello from londonistan
Pages: 1 2 3