Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Doomsday preppers teardrop bug out camping trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thing is your not going to be running away from hordes of zombies in it. So for someone who hates tents but doesn't want to spend a ton of cash on and storing a caravan there great for little sleeping pods. The one I saw the guy built himself so was a custom job for himself. He had power and a fitted tarp acting as a awning
My brother in law used to buid them....i've never seen such gross profiteering in all my life....don't buy one buy the instructions to build them , he offered to build me one at cost(£550)fully specced, i know see people sell them for 4k????? they are lovely and i wish i had said yes to him now....but it was to heavy for my bike to tow......might work quite well if you had a peice of land as a bol but no planning consent for dwellings
Yeah good little business
Towing any trailer pshtf.? Just paint a sign on the side HERE'S MY STASH ....-not a bloody chance , even though I have a trailer .....your better off getting your BOL ready in my view .
Pages: 1 2