Survival UK Forums

Full Version: usa ! usa ! usa !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(28 May 2013, 18:32)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]I found it somewhat freaky to see that the Dept of Home--land Sec-urity were present at a tea Party rally. Add that to the current spying etc on conservative organisations and Obama has got a lot to answer for.

In the UK, security will get tighter and HMG will use the excuse to turn on anyone who is classified as 'non-sheeple'

Low Profile Mode peeps

You are so right. Despite it being proved time and time again people will still believe word for word what they read in news papers. One bad story on 'evil survival nuts' goes out and all of a sudden theres a new section of the population the sheep will need saving from.
Most people are told what to think and are happier that way.
(29 May 2013, 09:56)MCavity Wrote: [ -> ]Most people are told what to think and are happier that way.

sounds like zombies to meTongue
(28 May 2013, 18:32)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]Add that to the current spying etc on conservative organisations and Obama has got a lot to answer for.
In the UK, security will get tighter and HMG will use the excuse to turn on anyone who is classified as 'non-sheeple'
Low Profile Mode peeps

Yes. This.

Here's a cheery little video that makes clear the surveillance state is already here.

Any behaviour 'out of the ordinary' is what they don't like - and preppers are never going to be ordinary. We think for a start...
oh well, if people WILL insist in living in Londonistan can they be surprised? no cameras out here in the countryside, the NEAREST CCTV to here is 25 MILES AWAY!!Angel
(29 May 2013, 10:38)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]no cameras out here in the countryside, the NEAREST CCTV to here is 25 MILES AWAY!!Angel

Or 800 feet above your head... Wink
(29 May 2013, 16:51)Little Lou Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 May 2013, 10:38)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]no cameras out here in the countryside, the NEAREST CCTV to here is 25 MILES AWAY!!Angel

Or 800 feet above your head... Wink

nope, that neither, we are a small market town nothing much ever happens here.and that's the way I like itBig Grin
[/quote]nope, that neither, we are a small market town nothing much ever happens here.and that's the way I like itBig Grin[/quote]
I meant the surveillance drones they were demonstrating in that video - deep in the countryside. They certainly use them in Cumbria, but you'd never know they were there...
I haven't got to that part of the video yet, but there isn't much here worth them watching, its predominately hill farming country with a few very small industrial sites...mainly car repairs and stuff.
(28 May 2013, 18:32)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]In the UK, security will get tighter and HMG will use the excuse to turn on anyone who is classified as 'non-sheeple'

Low Profile Mode peeps

Its actually a bit of a paradox, to be "low profile" you need to "conform" and do things like pay TV "licence" (and in the process fund paedophile coverups) etc etc etc

I'm not having a soapbox or political moment, it's just a fine balance between normal brainwashed sheeple, and openeing your eyes just enough to see the truth, but not wide enough to depress yourself!
Pages: 1 2